Upcoming Workshops and Events
We run public workshops and events around all of our key themes. Our workshops are renowned for their interactivity and impact. Our aim is to help individuals develop knowledge, skills and commitment arounds issues of leadership, sustainability and safety. We know that to achieve lasting behaviour change that each participant must come to see the personal value in this individual transformation and so all of our programs are geared towards this goal.
Our current public workshops are listed below. We can also deliver in-house programs to businesses and/or community groups on an as needed basis.
- Leadership for Adaptive Sustainability
- Melbourne 21st Feb 2018 (Session 1)
- Melbourne 21st Mar 2018 (Session 2)
- Download Flyer for more information
- Reframing the Future and Adapting to Change - in association with the Long Future Foundation and the Sustainable Engineering Society
- Public Backsafe Manual Handling Program
- Melbourne 14th December 2017
- Click here for more information